3lectronic 6aming 0rganization

Monday, October 5, 2009

Preparing for the zombie apocalypse!




To prepare for the special podcast we have coming up this week(wink wink, nudge nudge) I want to start the week off with some input from all of you.  Originally I wanted to put a poll up asking everyone for their favorite Zombie movie and games, but realized I'm not the expert.  So let's get everyone else's opinions, post up in the comments letting everyone  know what you think, and who knows, maybe someone will bring one up you didn't think of.  I'll start!

Movie:  Shaun of the Dead, I love the absurdity of it all.
Game:  The Resident Evil Series, I know kind of cheating, though I seriously considered Lef4Dead, I had to go with the one that started it all.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Gilberto said...

Hmmm....

Movie: Used to be Shaun of the Dead, but Zombieland took the cake this Friday. I mean... When the "Zombie Kill of the Week" achievement thing came up... :-D

Game: World of Warcraft... Cause... You know... Stratholme... >.>

OH! AND COMIC: THE WALKING DEAD... You gotta talk about this comic series, fellas...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walking_Dead

Mon Oct 05, 10:55:00 AM 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home