3lectronic 6aming 0rganization

Monday, October 5, 2009

SAW

I was going through GameStop.com and looking at the releases coming up for the Xbox. And guess what I saw? SAW! (Funny, I know!)

I was talking to iLiam earlier when I saw this. I think making a game out of a movie is not always the best idea, but I like Saw, so I'm definitely thinking about renting this. haha I think it'll be like a puzzle game with blood and guts, plus you determine your destiny.

So much for the revival of the webpage with crappy posts like this.

That is all.

-jeezy

1 Comments:

Blogger iLiam said...

I "saw" this, er haha, not bad. Def. a rental, I mean watching people get mauled digitally is almost as entertaining as watching it on the big screen.

Mon Oct 05, 04:29:00 PM 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home