3lectronic 6aming 0rganization

Monday, November 16, 2009

Tomorrow is Twastbook day



Just a friendly reminder everyone, tomorrow is the new Xbox 360 update where Twitter, Facebook, and Last.fm are unlocked on the Xbox 360.  There will be no update as that has already happened, they will flip the switch and like magic things will be up and running.  Reminiscent of almost exactly a year ago, I know I'm excited about all the new social networking features.  I use every application literally on a daily basis.  I'm going to try and get up a little early to take a look and give you guys my opinion.  Be on the look out, oh and all you PS3 owners out there...don't worry, your day will come.  Just after the 360's, always on the cutting...er...trailing edge there Sony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home